Ef-Note EST-5 Electronic Drum Kit w/A+C+D Pack
Product Code: 200520
Ef-Note EST-5 Electronic Drum Kit w/A+C+D Pack
Includes KIT A+C+D: Deluxe bass drum pedal, drum throne, sticks, Hi-Hat stand, snare stand, 2x cymbal stands. (Hardware is NOT Yamaha brand, shown for example only)
The new EFNOTE 5 provides the truest playing experience available today. SEE, FEEL and HEAR the next-gen in Electronic Drum Kits for yourself.
Don’t Bark, Bite...
Using Tru-Aco™ technology, this bop sized kit can have you rocking Madison Square Garden, in your living room.
Why So Sensitive?
The newly developed ELISE™ sensing processor provides a low latency, wide dynamic-range, that is as consistent and solid as Steve Gadd. Well, almost. Nothing is as solid as Steve Gadd.
It’s All In the Touch... Screen
You can change kits, edit sounds and modify your setup with EFNOTE’s low profile touchscreen. As intuitive as it is simple, let your fingers quickly walk you through this meat and potatoes module. You’ll love how easy it is to use.
- Tru-Aco Stereo Sampled Sounds
- Tuning/Muffling/EQ - Threshold/Sensitivity/Curve for Each Pad
- “Virtual Pad” Function for Sound Layering
- 18” Ride, 16” Crash, 14” Hi Hats and 8” Splash!
- ALL 360° CYMBALS, 3-Zone Ride and Crash, 2-Zone HH
- Full 6 ply Birch shells
- Close to Zero Latency, Extremely Realistic Stroke Response and Feel
- Bop Sizes - 16” kick, 12” Snare, 10” Rack Tom, 12” Floor Tom
- Low Profile Touchscreen Module
- 8 Channel USB Audio Output
- (ASIO) Multi-Track MIDI Recording
- Flexible I/O Routing with GUI
- Individual Click Output
- 4 Channels Analog of Output
- Set List Function for Live Performance
- Stroke Analysis Function for Practice
- Recorder Function
- On-Board Micro-Speaker for Metronome
- Redefined vintage drums with a modern design and an elegant finish.
- Perfectly resonant 6-ply Birch shells help enhance a realistic note.
Capture Every Stroke
- Each and every note, including your most delicate, will translate.
- Multi sensors and featured ELISE™ processing for ultra-accurate capture.
- 12"x5" Snare drum (head/rim/side-rim) (2-zone toms. head/rim)
- Side-Rim eliminates function-switching for side stick playing
- Double-layered mesh heads
- Birch 6-ply wood shells
- Durable flat gray rubber hoops
Full, Solid Kick
- 16”x12” Full kick drum with mesh head with true beater to head contact
- Mylar front drumhead that resonates for sub effect. THIS CAN BE FELT, YOU HAVE TO FEEL THIS!
- Dual-sensor stable sensing for single/double beater(s)
- High quality, robust spurs anchor to hard surfaces and carpet
- Birch 6-ply wood shell
- Real wood hoops
- Mounted tom stand
3-Zone Crash / Ride Cymbals
- Elegant, warm gray toned cymbals
- Weight-simulated, engraved surfaces with a thin edge
- 360° flat sensing with multi-sensor
- 360° choke supported
- Full 3-zone Crash/Ride cymbals (bow/edge/cup)
- 18" Ride, 16" Crash, 14" Hi-hat.
- Our free suspended top and bottom cymbals are changing the game in electronic hi-hat cymbals
- Multiple precision optical sensors respond to your highest speed footwork
- Realistic response allows heel-to-toe (handless) open note/closed note playing
- Smooth continuity from tight-closed to fully open
First 8" Splash on the Market!
- The new ultra thin & light weight 8" splash cymbal
- 360° sensing
- Dynamic choke function
- Can double as China and or layer the two Cymbals (Not a stack)
Use Your Favorite Hi-Hat Stand
- The EFNOTE 5 hi-hat does not require any special hi-hat clutch or stand. You can perform with your favorite hi-hat stand which supports cymbals with a 12.7 mm (1/2") hole.
Simple Interface / LowPro Module
- Change kits, edit and modify your set up quick and easily
- Low profile, discreet sound module nestles just below the hi hat
- Touchscreen user interface is super easy to learn
For Small Gigs
- Setlist feature enables you to configure kit order with tempo for each song
- 4 output channels of analog, or stereo outs to the soundboard
- Click and Audio-In can be assigned to headphones-only, if needed
- High-power headphones output.
Full-Scale Acoustic Sound
- Tru-Aco™ sound technology provides true to life, ultra clean stereo samples
- Super dynamic, uncompressed acoustic drums and cymbals that are minimally processed
- USB Plug and Play 8-ch audio outs w/ USB MIDI simultaneously
- USB 2-ch audio inputs for playback
- Analog 4-ch audio outputs
- Analog Stereo outputs
- USB 5 pin DIN I/O
- Multi-function metronome with beat LED indicator
- Built-in metronome speaker for practicing without headphones
- Rhythm Box feature provides over 90 basic drum beats
- On-board recording function (15 songs)
- "Stroke Scope" displays your strike points using notation
- "Accuracy Score" estimates your strike accuracy
- Fun to test your accuracy as you progress
- Tuning/Muffling/EQ for each pad/sound
- Threshold/Sensitivity A,B & C /Curve for Each pad
- Pan/Ambience/Reverb for each individual sound
- Sound Layering for every trigger zone using "Virtual Pad"
- Storage for hundreds of customized sounds
- Bluetooth audio-in provides you to play along with Spotify™ / YouTube™ with your smartphone
- Bluetooth MIDI In/Out
Flexible Audio Routing
- Flexible output routing for each pad
- Output assignable click
- Output: 4-ch analog / 8-ch USB
- Input: Analog / Bluetooth / 2-ch USB