Percussion/Mallet Case with mallet holsters and trap table
Product Code: 3I-1914-8B-P
SKB 3I-1914-8B-P - Percussion/Mallet Case with mallet holsters and trap tableDesigned for performance situations, the 3I-1914-8B-P Percussion Case features reinforced mallet/stick holsters, specifically engineered to stay open during performance for easy accessibility. A detachable mallet/stick holder can hang on a marimba, vibes, music stand or anywhere else percussionists need immediate access to their tools. A fabric covered removable work surface/trap table offers another convenient feature for performance applications.
Measuring 19" x 14" x 8" with wheels and a two-stage pull handle, the SKB percussion case offers the very best solution for transport and protection of percussion-related items. The protection offered by the SKB Percussion Case is impressive.
It also features SKB’s proprietary TSA recognised and accepted lock latches, enabling users to safely lock the cases and still have them inspected by airline security personnel. SKB is the only case manufacturer to utilize this technology.
In addition, the case is completely air-tight and water-tight, and it features a 2-way pressure valve to prevent vapor lock during air travel. Storage space is available behind the mallet/stick holder in the lid for music and the removable trap table.Features:
- Designed for the performing percussionist
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalisation value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Two stage pull handle
- Built-in wheels
- TSA recognised and accepted lock